About Home Delivery
Home Delivery is a pantry program that provides once-a-month food delivery to those in our community with disabilities or health conditions that prevent them from leaving their homes. We started delivering in March of 2021 because we saw a need to serve people who are unable to reach one of our food pantries.
- We currently deliver to our Northside, Southside, and Central routes over the course of two days at the end of each month. We are unable to make emergency or last-minute deliveries.
- Each enrolled client will be assigned a delivery date based on their delivery route placement and the pantry from which our drivers pickup. Enrolled clients receive a calendar and FAQ sheet each month to assist with delivery planning.
- Groceries include (but are not limited to): dry/canned goods, dairy, fresh produce, frozen meats, and bread. Boxes are dependent on pantry inventory each month and are subject to change.
To be eligible you must meet all of the below requirements:
- You have a disability or health condition that prevents you from coming into Friedens Pantries to pick up groceries.
- There is no one available that can come to Friedens Pantries to pick up groceries on your behalf.
- If there is someone available who could pick up groceries for you, they can be your ‘proxy’. Contact Friedens Pantries for more information.
- You live within our service boundaries, zip codes 53204, 53215, 53223, 53224, 53225, 53205, 53206 and 53208. Please contact us to be added to the waitlist.
- We are a low-income program, available to people whose income falls below a certain guideline. While we do NOT require proof of income, you will be asked about your income. Please be truthful.
Home Delivery Application Form
If you or someone you know is in need of our home delivery service, please email us by filling out the form below. Our home delivery coordinator will respond to you shortly. Please note, that completing this form does not guarantee acceptance.
Friedens Pantries exists because of the support of our neighbors
With multiple food distribution programs that distribute more than 1.3 million pounds of food to our neighbors each year and wrap-around support that helps clients achieve a sense of belonging and empowerment, Friedens Pantries aims to end hunger and create a safe space for all. Make your impact today!