About Home Delivery
On Saturday mornings and Friday afternoons (excluding holiday weekends), Friedens delivers food to some of the people in our neighborhood who need it most: the elderly, physically disabled and homebound who otherwise could not receive our services.
- Friedens Pantries Home Delivery provides each enrolled client with two (2) 20-25 pound boxes of groceries one time per month.
- We deliver our Northside route on Saturdays ONLY and our Southside route on Fridays ONLY. We are unable to make emergency or last-minute deliveries.
- Each enrolled client will be assigned to either Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, or Week 4. For example, if you are assigned to Week 1, you will receive your deliveries on the first Saturday/first Friday of every month. Enrolled clients receive a calendar to assist with delivery planning.
- Groceries include (but are not limited to): dry/canned goods, milk, eggs, yogurt, fresh produce, frozen meats, and bread.
- We provide each enrolled client with their choice of three diets that have been approved by a registered dietician: Regular (no dietary restrictions), Diabetic (low in salt, fat, cholesterol, and sugars), and Vegetarian (no canned or frozen meats/fish). At this time, we are unable to further customize deliveries. Our apologies!
- Each adult in a household can receive their own delivery if they are found eligible. Minors are automatically eligible if they spend the majority of their time in the enrolled household.
To be eligible you must meet all of the below requirements:
- You have a disability or health condition that prevents you from coming into Friedens Pantries to pick up groceries.
- There is no one available that can come to Friedens Pantries to pick up groceries on your behalf.
- If there is someone available who could pick up groceries for you, they can be your ‘proxy’. Contact Friedens Pantries for more information.
- You live within our service boundaries, zip codes 53204, 53215, 53223, 53224, 53225. We are currently waitlisting zip codes 53205 and 53206. Please contact us to be added to the waitlist.
- We are a low-income program, available to people whose income falls below a certain guideline. While we do NOT require proof of income, you will be asked about your income. Please be truthful.
Home Delivery Application Form
If you or someone you know is in need of our home delivery service, please email us by filling out the form below. Our home delivery coordinator will respond to you shortly. Please note, that completing this form does not guarantee acceptance.
Friedens Pantries exists because of the support of our neighbors
With multiple food distribution programs that distribute more than 1.3 million pounds of food to our neighbors each year and wrap-around support that helps clients achieve a sense of belonging and empowerment, Friedens Pantries aims to end hunger and create a safe space for all. Make your impact today!